High Density (HD) Polyurethane Porch Posts, Post Replacement, Porch ColumnsStek S-Tek, S-Tek Builders, Stek Builders, S-Tek Building Solutions, STek Building Solutions, Construction, Contractor, S-Tek Builders, Stek Builders, Sunrooms, custom sunrooms, outdoor living, reducing pollen, reducing allergies, bug free, pollen free, allergy free, renovations, home renovations, enclosures, under existing, screened rooms, screened porches, screened decks, screened room, Sunrooms by S-Tek, Sunrooms by STek, storm damage repair, roofing, roofing specialist, storm damage roofing, damaged shingles, S-Tek Roofing, Stek Roofing, Green Energy Solutions, Greenline, Energy Efficiency, LED lighting, Solar Energy, Green Energy Barrier, Energy Audits, Lithium Batteries, Microhydro Power, S-Tek Greenline, STek Greenline
Steel Core High Density (HD) Polyurethane
Steel Core Polyethylene Porch Posts are weatherproof, rot proof, insect proof, low maintenance, & very strong! Our high density replacement posts feature steel structural inserts to maximize durability and strength.
High Density Polyurethane has been used for exterior building products for many years and has a proven track record of durability. You've undoubtedly seen it but may have thought it was painted wood in perfect condition!
We have solutions for rotting porch posts!
High Density (HD) Polyurethane is an exceptionally strong and durable material. It can be used as a post option inside but is particularly well suited for exterior use because it:
- Does not rot, crack, or warp
- Has no nutritional value so it resists the growth of mildew and fungus
- Is a very "green” environmentally safe material. Contains no atmosphere damaging chlorofluorocarbons
- Looks, feels, sounds, installs, and paints just like wood
- Offers ease of installation using common woodworking tools
- Resists chemical attack and severe weather conditions, including salt water exposure
- Holds paint extremely well.
- Includes a durable, factory-applied primer
Photos to right (clockwise)
Immediate Right: Old post with rot beside new replacement HD post
with steel core. (1)
Upper Right: Installed replacement post gleaming on front porch. (2)
- Close up of existing rotten porch post. Even elevated on metal plate, the wood could not withstand the elements and suffered heavy rot. (3)
- Delivered replacement columns ready to be installed by S-Tek crew. (4)
- Porch column showing paint peeling, splitting & rot. (5)
Beautiful Porch After Install...
Client's porch is beautifully restored to it's welcoming splendor and now maintenance free, impervious to insects, mold and mildew for years to come! (6) Give us a call today for your free estimate & enjoy your porch again!
864-888-1620 Call Today for your FREE custom, no obligation quote from S-Tek!